Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 14: Still sick.

3 days of eating nothing but chicken noodle soup is quite enough, thank you. I'm craving solid food like you wouldn't believe. On the plus side, I can swallow without hating the world now. So that's good. Also, feel free to insert the appropriate TWSS jokes wherever applicable as my dad has already taken to that. So. Yeah.

My day consisted of staying curled up in bed watching Buffy, only venturing to the kitchen between episodes for more tea or water. And that's it. I can't really say I'm crawling into bed now since I haven't left it all day, but I should probably shut my laptop down and go to sleep sometime soon since I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'd like to be at least slightly rested for that.


Days until Wrockstock: 14. And I still have to buy plane tickets. Oops?
Album of the day: Uhhh there isn't one. I haven't even opened iTunes today. *gasp*

No comments: