Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13: Wheeee antibiotics

I am sick. Not just your typical changing of the seasons cold that goes around all the time, but sick as in 'someone get me antibiotics before I carve out my own throat' kind of sick. Blech. I figured it was going to be strep, since I've always been prone to get it and usually do at least once a year, or mono since my niece is recovering from it and has been everywhere in my house. But no. I managed to have a bacterial infection in my throat which could turn into bronchitis if not watched closely enough. So I'm drugged up on amoxicillin and some kind of pain relief meds for the swelling in my throat, and I'm on bed and vocal rest for the next few days. Meaning I'm gonna be spending a lot of quality time with Netflix.
Sorry for missing yesterday. I worked 8 to 5, came home and crawled into bed and couldn't be bothered to do anything.

Days until Wrockstock: 15
Album of the day: Into the Wind, Ryan Seiler

No comments: