Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17: Wooo coffee

It's Monday, which means the first night Dancing with the Stars is on. AND IT'S 80'S WEEK. I LOVE IT. Even though I'm not a fan of a few of the couples left, there is no doubt in my mind it will be nothing short of ridiculously entertaining.

I tried something new at Starbucks today, and I'm in love for now. Vanilla soy latte with raspberry. Even with as much as I love coffee, I can barely finish a venti drink unless it's something iced. But I'm pretty sure I could down a venti one of these and still want more. SO. GOOD. At least for now haha.

So when I went up to Mackinac a few weeks ago, I bought a bunch of postcards and kind of forgot about them until earlier this evening when I emptied out the bag of stuff I brought home. I have probably about 6 too many, so if anyone out there wants one let me know! I'm usually horrible about sending stuff out through the mail, but I have tomorrow off and I PROMISE that I will send them out tomorrow if you let me know ASAP. And Joella, if you're reading this, I WILL send out your CD tomorrow. I'm such a failure at this haha. On that note. If you want a postcard AND a mix CD, let me know and I'll make it happen.



Days until Wrockstock: 12
Album of the day: Homesick, A Day to Remember

No comments: