Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 18: We're what you call 'experts'

I have 6 minutes to write this blog. Heeeeere we go. I'm gonna be honest, I have done nothing productive today. I had today off, so I slept in super late. After being sick for the better part of about 5 days and not being able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time because I couldn't stop coughing, I really needed to catch up on sleep and I definitely did just that. I didn't wake up until around 130pm which is a bit ridiculous. I spent most of the afternoon watching Mythbusters on Netflix, then watched Dancing with the Stars results and Body of Proof as they aired, and just watched another episode of Mythbusters before I realized it was almost midnight and I still didn't have a blog post up. Oops.

I did re-dye my hair today. The purple had faded really strange, and it was bothering me. The bottom half of it was still purple, but the closer it got to the roots it faded to a blueish green and it was just weird. It didn't look horrible though. So I took care of that mainly because I'm going out tomorrow after work to pick up job applications and start looking for a second job. Now that we have everything sorted out at work, I really like it there again. But my hours have been shot to hell and I can't survive on that so I have to find something to help out.


Days until Wrockstock: 11. And I have both flights booked now! Woooo!
Album of the day: Once again, nothing. Sorry.

No comments: