Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2: I'm already at a loss for this.

I feel like I'm already taking the easy way out with today's post, and it's only day two. Oh well. Seeing as it's already almost 9pm and I still can't find anything interesting to talk about, this will have to do for today.

One.
What is your middle name?
- Lee
Two. What are you passionate about?
- Music. Books. Dance.
Three. Zebra or leopard print?
- Leopard.
Four. Do you have any fears?
- Other than the usual rejection, failure, and monsters under the bed, not really.
Five. Silver or gold?
- Silver.
Six. Top three places to visit.
- Mackinac Island, always. Chicago. I want to get back to the west coast and actually see what's out there too.
Seven. How many siblings do you have?
- One older brother.
Eight. Where are you from?
- Born and raised in Michigan.
Nine. First career you wanted as a child.
- I always wanted to be a ballerina, as expected from nearly any 4 year old girl haha. First "real" career I wanted to go into was marine biology.
Ten. What’s your sign?
- Capricorn.
Eleven. Future names of your children.
- Oh man. I could give you names I have picked out, but they'll probably end up being characters in a story I'm writing before they get handed out to an actual human being.
Twelve. Do you have any pets?
- Yup! Two dogs. A black lab (Jazz), and a corgi (Oliver).
Thirteen. What are you listening to right now?
- Just finished the new Mayday Parade album, and moved onto Blink's new album. I'm totally in love with both right now.
Fourteen. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
- Ehhhh.
Fifteen. What are your career goals?
- To not hate everything I'm doing every day. Honestly I can see myself doing almost anything as far as a career goes, and I just want to at least enjoy what I do every day.
Sixteen. What is your favorite color?
- Purple, teal, and silver.
Seventeen. What is your favorite flower?
- Roses.
Eighteen. What was the first concert/show you attended?
- First 'concert' in general was probably the Detroit Hoedown in like '94 I think. First REAL concert was NSYNC in 8th grade haha.
Nineteen. Something you are working on right now.
- Finishing this blog post. I've been typing it up for nearly an hour and I keep getting distracted.
Twenty. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Yup. Slid into a ditch driving home from work a few years ago. Had my truck spun another quarter rotation it would have literally wrapped around a tree and crushed me.
Twenty-one. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early?
- As far as work is concerned, I get things done as early as possible for whatever deadline I have to meet. When it came to school, I was the biggest procrastinator ever though.
Twenty-two. Left or right handed?
- Right.
Twenty-three. TV Shows you watch regularly.
- Castle, Ringer, Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars. Speaking of, I really need to watch last week's episodes of all of those except Castle.
Twenty-four. Where do you work?
- PacSun.
Twenty-five. Halloween costume idea for this year?
- Haven't thought that far ahead yet haha. I'll be coming home from Wrockstock that day, so I don't know if I'll be home in time for anything.
Twenty-six. What is your relationship status?
- Single, as always.
Twenty-seven. Last movie you just watched.
- I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I watched a movie. It was probably DH2 when mom and I went to see it after I got home from LeakyCon.
Twenty-eight. A song that’s been stuck in your head.
- Do or Die. I haven't listened to FTSK in forever so I have no idea where that came from.
Twenty-nine. A book you want to read/have recently read.
- I'm currently reading Friday Mornings at Nine by Marilyn Brant, and once I finish that I think I'm going to start into My Name Is Will by Jess Winfield.


Days until Wrockstock: 26
Album of the day: A War Amidst Pop Songs, The Mudbloods

1 comment:

Matt said...

I think I will steal this and fill in my answers for mine. Just because.