Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things adding to the world suck levels:
1) I am sick.
2) I have less than $20 in the bank.
3) Got called into work tonight, had to say no because of being sick and having to record HR tonight.
4) Parents are leaving tomorrow to go camping for Mother's Day weekend.
5) The only cold medicine that works well enough for me wasn't in stock at CVS OR Walgreens, so they had to order it and it won't be in until tomorrow after 5pm and I have to work at 5pm.
6) I can't breathe through my nose.
7) I can't get my iPod or my phone replaced until mid-June sometime.
8) There are still 14 days until LeakyCon, and 71 until Azkatraz.
9) I slept for roughly 18 hours last night/today and I'm STILL TIRED.
10) Recording HR later tonight, meaning I won't get to sleep until after midnight.

Things decreasing world suck:
1) There are only 14 days until LeakyCon.
2) Parents are leaving tomorrow to go camping all weekend.
3) I have trail mix.
4) I don't have to work until 5pm tomorrow, and then 6pm on Saturday.


Sorry, I've been slacking a ridiculous amount with this thing. Whine whine whine, complain complain complain. Meh. I feel really crappy from being sick right now, so this is basically all you're getting from me. I promise next post will have some actual content in it, other than a list of me whining about how much my life sucks.

No comments: