Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10: I swear it isn't going to be like this all month.

So tonight's excuse is.... I really just wasn't paying attention to what time it was. I was watching the Tigers game after I got home from work, then immediately switched to the Lions, and next thing I know it's 11:40pm and I still don't have anything written up. My bad. Instead of giving you guys a super rushed entry that doesn't make any sense at all, I'm just going to leave you with a few random links of stuff to check out.

First off, a few online comics.
1) Questionable Content. I've been following QC for about a year now, and it's totally worth going all the way back to the beginning and reading through the entire thing.
2) Girls with Slingshots. I haven't been following GWS for quite as long, seeing as I found it through QC at some point after I caught up with that one.

Next, a few random wesbsites.
1) Oddee. This is kind of a blog that I follow, but I wouldn't really consider it a legit 'blog'. They post a new list of something strange every day. Some things are really neat and I've actually taken time to look into some stuff I've found on there, while other things are pretty much just WTF.
2) Postcrossing. Pretty much a really awesome way to make friends literally across the globe. You sign up and you'll get postcards sent to you, under the condition that you send them out as well.
3) Snow. This one is a little more seasonable, but I've spent hours on it at a time in years past.


And that'll be it for today.

Days until Wrockstock: 18
Album of the day: Bad Habits, Every Avenue

No comments: