Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 11

That's right, you get no legit title from me today. I'm sick, and I've spent most of the day doing laundry and putting clothes away. I'm actually quite impressed I got everything put away in a timely manner. Usually when I do laundry, the clean stuff stays in the laundry baskets and the dirty clothes pile up on the floor because I can't be bothered to pick things up at home since I fold and put away clothes all day at work.

I had a thought today while putting things away. I'm going to see how long I can go without repeating a single item of clothing, jeans being the only exception. Meaning no repeats on hoodies, cardigans, basic tank tops, not a single thing until I run out of viable outfit combinations. In all honesty if I were to use every single t-shirt that I actually own, that could take me through the middle of January. Which is ridiculous. But that would include the mass amount of t-shirts that I never wear but hold on to just because. Like all of my wizard rock/HP related ones that I don't wear anymore but can't stand to get rid of. So. We'll see how that goes.

And now, I'm gonna go take a really hot shower, take some more cold medicine, and crawl into bed.


Days until Wrockstock: 17
Album of the day: Put up or Shut up, All Time Low

No comments: