1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- Well that would be my parents, so I would hope so haha.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- Sure. To me age isn't a deciding factor for anything. If I'm attracted to someone, that's that.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- Probably earlier today. I was in a decent mood all day at work, but we were just so slow it was ridiculous.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- Of course.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- Not that I know of. Although that would require me to actually be talking to someone.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- Absolutely. Songs are very memorable thing for me, so they get emotional attachments very easy. It doesn't always mean that there is a certain event or anything attached to the song, it can just remind me of someone.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- The comfiest denim leggings in the world, a basic black tank top, and a black and white Young and Reckless classic logo t-shirt.
8. How often do you listen to music?
- Only when I'm awake haha.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- Jeans. To be honest I hate wearing pants, but I have this thing about not leaving the house unless I'm wearing "normal" clothes, so I'll always reach for a pair of jeans before anything else.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012?
- I hope so. And I hope it's for the better. Knowing my luck though, it won't.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- I wouldn't go as far as antisocial, but I'm just a very awkward person so I have problems sometimes keeping a conversation up with someone I don't know very well.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- Barely. My dad taught me when I was learning to drive back in high school, but I haven't had to even attempt since then so it's questionable haha.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- It really doesn't bother me if someone doesn't like me, because that just happens. I'm not going to please everyone, and I don't expect everyone to like me. It's going to bother me when someone starts bad talking me to someone else with malicious intent.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
- YES. Well. Soon-ish. The last weekend in October.
17. When was the last time you cried?
- Last night. It's been happening a lot recently though.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- Haha we actually had a conversation about this at work today. I wouldn't want to permanently change them, but I really want to get colored contacts.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- Not at the moment.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- I really don't like it when I get the feeling that I'm being ignored.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- Haha no.
24. What are you sitting on right now?
- The couch in my living room.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- Julie, and that's about it.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- Oh yeah. It happens a lot.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- Casey and Eric on Twitter.
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- Not a lot. I usually get super sick about twice a year though.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- It's Young and Reckless, but I got it from PacSun.
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- Don't have to hide anything in my house, and I wouldn't leave empty bottles just hanging around.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- Ehhh sometimes haha. I have a super over-active imagination, so after the movie is over I tend to over think every little noise and shadow I see for the next week or so after the fact.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- No. I don't mind it on other people though, unless it's super bright and obnoxious.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- Ahh. I don't really know. I've had so many things happen that I would very much like to erase from my life, but on the same side of that I've had some fantastic things happen because of the bad.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
- Oh yes. And the person that was in it may or may not read this, and he definitely does not need to know what happened.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- I feel like this question has been in here a lot, just re-worded. Earlier today, with my parents.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- Probably not.
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- It's a nice thought, but I doubt it. Although I guess anything is possible.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- Again. It's a nice thought, but I doubt it.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- Actually, yes. I was super tired all day after a ridiculous lack of sleep, but we had a great day at work and I spent some time with someone I haven't seen in a while which was nice.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- Mmm I don't know if you'd count it as hanging out, but I work with Jesse tomorrow and I'm super excited.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- Actually, yes. Amazingly enough.
44. What’s the best part about school?
- As silly as it sounds, just the actual learning part. I love learning new things, regardless of what it is.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- Um. Yes. Do people not?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- Haha all the time. I actually used to have a box that I used to keep notes I would get from people. They made a great bonfire a few years back.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- Oh all the time. It's a really bad habit. I know I can't change anything that has happened in the past, but it still doesn't make me stop wondering.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
- As always.
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- Unfortunately, yes. It's almost exactly the same.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- Nothing specific. I should probably head to bed soon, but that never happens in a timely manner.
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- Not at all.
52. Are you nice to everyone?
- I try to be, but it doesn't happen.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- Sure have.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- Very much so. It's easier than trying to fill everyone in on what's been happening.
56. Do you think you like someone?
- Maybe. It's not a situation that will ever play out in my favor, but there is someone that has caught my attention.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- Boys. Don't get me wrong, most of my friends are girls but I prefer my guy friends over my girl friends.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- Yes, they have.
60. Do you hate anyone?
- I really try to not hate people because it's a waste of energy and emotion, but that was only relevant until I met the SM that was supervising our store this summer. I hate her SO MUCH.
61. How’s your heart?
- In a literal sense? Totally fine.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- Oh my god who hasn't?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- I really don't care, to be honest.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- Nope. Bright purple.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- Haha how am I supposed to know? It's possible. That tends to happen.
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- I love it when a guy isn't afraid to show emotion, but if he's crying every day there's a problem. Same thing with girls though.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- Thankfully no.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- Actually talking on the phone, my mom. Texting, Maghan.
70. How do you look right now?
- Kinda like a hot mess haha.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- Sure do!
72. Can you commit to one person?
- Absolutely. Someone just needs to give me that chance.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- Unfortunately, no.
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- Oh yeah. Hate that feeling.
75. Did you wake up cranky?
- Not today!
76. Are you a jealous person?
- I can be.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- Not at the moment.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- Oh yes.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- Work. Anyone want the ridiculous list of paperwork I have to get done? No? Didn't think so haha.
81. Last person you cried in front of?
- Julie, probably.
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- I wouldn't go as far as to call them legit "feelings". But on that note, I would be almost certain he doesn't.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- I would love to be curled up on the couch watching a movie.
85. Are you over your past?
- Yup. Won't forget what happened, but I try to not dwell on it.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- Sure have.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- I'd accept the apology, but wouldn't take him back.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- Nope. He doesn't even know where I live, so that would be super creepy.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- I doubt it, but anything is possible.
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- Not that I can think of.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- No, so it wasn't haha.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- Yeah, I had no reason to not be.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- She is.
97. Who do you have texts from?
- Going in order in my inbox: Maghan, Julie, David, Jesse, Katie, Terrance, Heather, Macy, Lori, Taylor, Travis, Mike, Joella, Juan, Mary, mom, and Erica.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- Good for them.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- Haha yup.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- Actually, yes.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
- Oh yeah.
Well. There's that for you. Not sure if anyone actually cares to know any of that information, but it kept me occupied for a bit haha.
Today's Album of the Day: Lovesick Electric, Hot Chelle Rae