Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5: Another close call.

So. I promise I'm not going to make a habit of posting this late at night EVERY day this month. I do have an excellent excuse prepared for you though! My cousins from North Carolina came in for the weekend (yes, I'm aware it's only Wednesday and hardly considered the weekend) and a chunk of my family went out to dinner tonight with the two of them that are here already. The other two are coming in tomorrow afternoon sometime, and we're getting together AGAIN tomorrow night with them for drinks and cards and just general togetherness since we don't see them that often.

Anyway. My family is pretty big on social drinking, so needless to say I'm feeling prettyyyyy good right about now. Drunk blogging. New concept I should capitalize on? I'd probably be halfway decent at it.

I have a TON of things to do tomorrow, and I'm not quite sure how I'm going to get it all done before we head over to their hotel, but I guess I'll figure it out somehow! This is all you're getting from me tonight, sorry. I can't focus long enough to make this have better content, and I'm struggling to stay awake since I've been up since 730am on only 3 hours of sleep and I haven't had nearly enough to eat to balance out the amount of alcohol in my system and my bed is really way too comfy. So goodnight, blog world. See you tomorrow.


Days until Wrockstock: 23
Album of the day: North, Something Corporate

No comments: