Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 9: Part 1.

Okay so I might be kind of bad at this. I swear I have a good excuse again though! Haha. So Friday night, I went out for a friend's birthday. We went to Olive Garden for dinner, and then headed out to our usual bar. Between the four of us that were together, somehow we ran up a $240 tab in the 5 hours we were there. It was a little bit ridiculous, and I didn't get home until 5am. Got up around 830 to feed the dogs, and went back to sleep until about 1pm when I had to start getting ready for work. Worked from 2 to 930, and then had a couple people come over for drinks and hookah, and by the time they left at 230am, I pretty much just said 'fuck it' and went to bed. So. This is part one, since I just got out of the shower and have to get ready for work now, and part two will come later tonight to make up for the missed post yesterday.


Days until Wrockstock: 19
Yesterday's AOTD: Radiosurgery, New Found Glory

No comments: